Quick crumble cake with plums and almonds
The crumbly crumbles and the juicy filling of sweet plums is a treat for the palate. The crumble cake with plums, cinnamon and almonds is super quick to prepare and tastes delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 225 g butter
- 600 g plums
- 500 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. almonds ground
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and leave to cool.
- Cut the washed plums in half and pit them.
- Cut into wedges as desired.
- Put the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg and butter.
- Mix everything to a crumble dough.
- Put 2/3 of the crumbles into a springform pan Ø 26 cm and press flat.
- Spread the plums on the bottom.
- Put the remaining crumbles on top.
- Sprinkle with ground almonds.
- Bake the crumble cake with plums in a preheated oven at 170 °C for approx. 50 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
- Remove the crumble cake from the mold.
- Enjoy the crumble cake with plums lukewarm or cold.
- cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor
- Springform pan
Calories: 567kcalCarbohydrates: 76gProtein: 9gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 248mgPotassium: 227mgFiber: 3gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 992IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!