Crumble cake with blueberries and apples
A simple and quickly made recipe for crumble cake with blueberries and apples. The crumble cake is so wonderfully uncomplicated and super delicious for any occasion.
Please rate this recipe
- 75 g butter in pieces
- 75 g sugar brown
- 150 g flour
- 400 g apples
- 150 g blueberries
- 50 g raspberries
- 75 g sugar
- 20 g almonds flaked
Prepare crumble dough
- Place butter, brown sugar, and flour in mixing bowl and stir to make streusel.
- Remove streusel dough and set aside.
- Core the apples and cut into thin wedges.
- Place the apples in a baking dish.
- Spread the blueberries and raspberries on top.
- Sprinkle with sugar and almond flakes.
- Bake the crumble cake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy the crumble cake plain or with vanilla ice cream.
- Food processor
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 525kcalCarbohydrates: 88gProtein: 6gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 137mgPotassium: 233mgFiber: 6gSugar: 52gVitamin A: 547IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!