Crispy wafer rolls with milkmaid
Crispy wafer rolls filled with a sweet filling of sweetened condensed milk. The favorite dessert from childhood can be prepared in a normal pan. The dough in this recipe becomes thin and crispy even without special equipment.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g butter melted
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 100 ml milk
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g flour
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk cooked milkmaids
- Beat the eggs with the sugar with a mixer until stiff.
- Add the melted butter to the eggs and mix.
- Add the milk, vanilla sugar and salt and mix until smooth.
- Sift flour through a fine sieve.
- Add the sifted flour to the liquid ingredients and mix with a mixer until smooth.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of batter into a dry, heated pan and quickly spread it over the bottom of the pan.
- Fry each waffle for 1-2 minutes, then flip and fry for another 30-40 seconds.
- Remove the finished waffles from the pan, immediately roll into waffle rolls and let cool completely.
- Fill the waffle rolls with condensed milk and enjoy with milk or coffee.
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Flour sifter
- Frying pan
Calories: 892kcalCarbohydrates: 132gProtein: 18gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 213mgSodium: 374mgPotassium: 510mgFiber: 1gSugar: 94gVitamin A: 1110IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 345mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!