Eggplant rolls stuffed with eggs, cheese and mayonnaise
The crispy fried eggplant, complemented by a delicate filling of cheese, eggs and mayonnaise - this great eggplant roll appetizer captivates with its taste from the first bite.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 eggs
- 150 g cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 eggplants
- 1-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Boil eggs, let cool and peel.
- Coarsely grate together with the cheese.
- In a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Add mayonnaise and mix.
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into thin strips.
- Sauté in heated oil in a skillet for a few minutes on each side.
- Degrease eggplants on paper towels and let cool slightly.
- Spoon filling onto each eggplant strip.
- Wrap the eggplants into rolls.
- Serve the eggplant rolls chilled as an appetizer.
- Paper towels
Calories: 231kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 10gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 210mgPotassium: 570mgFiber: 7gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 385IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 209mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!