Crispy bruschetta with shrimp and avocado
In this bruschetta recipe, the avocado spread with garlic and lemon goes wonderfully with shrimp and toasted slices of bread. Bruschetta and a glass of wine is a perfect way to end the evening.
Please rate this recipe
- 280 g baguette
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 avocado
- 75 g mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- salt to taste
- 200 g shrimps peeled
- Herbs to taste
- Chili optional
- Cut the baguette into slices.
- Place on a baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Toast the bread slices in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Finely grate about 1 teaspoon of lemon peel.
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- In a blender, puree the avocado pulp with mayonnaise, minced garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Lightly fry the shrimp in a pan with olive oil.
- Spread avocado spread on the baguette slices.
- Top the bruschetta with shrimp and garnish with chopped herbs.
- The bruschetta can be topped with chili peppers.
- Bread knife
- Citrus juicer
- stirring spatula
Calories: 487kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 21gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 553mgPotassium: 422mgFiber: 9gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 92IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!