Crispy baguette appetizers with tomatoes, cheese and ham
It doesn’t get any easier than this! These small baguette bites with tomatoes, ham and cheese are perfect for the small hunger, for breakfast or as an evening snack. The baguette breads can be prepared in no time and baked with cheese in the oven are a great snack.
Please rate this recipe
- 5 slices baguette
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 50 g ham
- 5 slices tomatoes
- Onion, to taste
- Grated cheese, to taste
- Spread mayonnaise on the baguette slices.
- Spread the ham on top, place tomato slice and onion to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the baguettes.
- Bake baguette appetizers in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- breakfast recipes, breakfast ideas, sandwich recipes, brunch, brunch recipes, quick dinner, simple dinner recipes, dinner recipes, dinner recipe ideas, finger food buffet, finger food recipes, party bread, baguette, delicious dinner, quick dinner recipes, rolls, rolls recipe, Baguette appetizers, baguette appetizers with cheese, bagel, bread with cheese, cheese bread, ham bread
- Quick baguette appetizers with salmon and guacamole
- Asparagus with ham and arugula on baguette | Finger…
- Stuffed baguette slices with potatoes and meat sausage
- Appetizing New Year's Eve appetizers with smoked…
- Fragrant hot baguette bites with sausages, eggs and cheese
- Small appetizers with herring and beetroot as finger…
- Crispy baguette with garlic butter from the oven
- Sandwiched baguettes with grilled chicken, tomatoes…
- Appetizers with caviar and cream cheese on white…