Creamy rhubarb pie with crumble
The rhubarb cake with grainy cream cheese tastes very creamy and should not be missing on any coffee table in the spring. In this recipe, apple is added to the rhubarb and is super complemented with crunchy crumbles.
Please rate this recipe
- 320 g flour
- 1 package Baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g cream cheese granular
- 100 g ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 80 g sugar
- vanilla pulp to taste
- 3 stalks rhubarb
- 1 green apple
Prepare the dough
- Sift the flour, mix with baking powder and salt.
- Add cold butter in pieces with sugar to the flour and knead everything into a shortcrust dough.
- Divide the dough into two halves.
- Press one half into a greased springform pan, making a rim.
Prepare the filling
- Mix granular cream cheese with eggs, sugar and vanilla pulp.
- Cut rhubarb and apple into small cubes.
- Spread the curd mixture on the prepared dough base and place rhubarb with apple pieces evenly on top.
- Spread the remaining dough in crumbles on top.
- Bake rhubarb cake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
- Food processor
- Springform pan
- cutting board
Calories: 478kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 11gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 508mgPotassium: 190mgFiber: 2gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 680IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 195mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!