Creamy pasta with chicken breast and zucchini
Creamy sauce with garlic and lemon juice goes perfectly with tender chicken breast and juicy zucchini with pasta. A great pasta dish that can be prepared quickly.
Please rate this recipe
- 170 g pasta
- Salt to taste
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 180 ml whipped cream
- 60 ml chicken broth
- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp chicken stock cube
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Cut chicken breast fillets and zucchini into equal pieces.
- Season the meat with Italian herbs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Brown the chicken breast fillet, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Add zucchini to pan and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour in cream and broth.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2-3 minutes more until sauce thickens slightly.
- Return the chicken breast to the pan.
- Add flour and stir thoroughly.
- Add pasta and stir again.
- Season pasta with salt, pepper and lemon juice and serve.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 457kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 19gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 204mgPotassium: 501mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 786IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!