Corn porridge from corn semolina for breakfast
Lovers of a hearty and simple breakfast will definitely like this delicious, rich porridge made from corn grits.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 ml water
- 140-150 g corn semolina
- 1 pinch salt
- sugar to taste
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter for serving
- Boil the water in a pot.
- Add the semolina.
- Add salt and sugar, cook over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil the milk separately in a saucepan.
- Once the semolina porridge boils, 15 minutes later pour in the milk.
- Stir again and simmer for about 10 - 15 minutes. Do not forget to stir.
- If the semolina is a little coarser, the cooking may take a little longer.
- Mix the finished porridge with butter, remove from heat and let stand for 20 - 25 minutes wrapped with a towel, so that the porridge can still draw a little.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 371kcalCarbohydrates: 61gProtein: 9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 123mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 487IUCalcium: 122mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!