Wraps rolls with cheese, eggs and carrots
Thin pita, tender filling and a few minutes of time, and the delicious snack is ready. With eggs, cheese and carrots, this unusual filling gives the wraps rolls a wonderful taste.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 carrots
- 3 eggs
- 100 g cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 sheet of lavash thin
- Hard boil eggs, rinse with cold water and peel.
- Boil unpeeled carrots in a saucepan for about 12-15 minutes, cool and peel.
- Coarsely grate cheese, carrots and eggs.
- Peel garlic and press through a garlic press.
- Mix it all in a bowl with mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Spread out the lavash and spread the filling on it in an even layer.
- Twist the dough patty into a tight roll.
- Place the filled wraps rolls in the refrigerator for one to two hours.
- Cut wraps rolls into serving pieces with a knife before serving and enjoy.
- Cooking pot
- Garlic press
Calories: 423kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 25gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 298mgSodium: 596mgPotassium: 341mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 11048IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 420mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!