Clafoutis dessert with cherries, butter and milk
This French dessert resembles a cake or a casserole. It tastes delicate and slightly tart due to the cherries.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g cherries in a jar
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g butter + for greasing
- 4 eggs
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 300 ml milk
- 120 g flour
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Drain the cherries in a sieve.
- Grease a glass baking dish or a casserole dish with butter.
- Pour the cherries evenly into it.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, vanilla sugar and 100 ml of milk.
- Mix in the flour in parts, stirring well each time.
- Finally, add 50 g of melted butter and the remaining milk.
- Mix with a mixer at low speed.
- Pour the dough mixture on the cherries in the mold.
- Bake clafoutis for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C preheated oven.
- Let clafoutis with cherries cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Glass mold
- Hand mixer
Calories: 323kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 8gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 123mgPotassium: 315mgFiber: 2gSugar: 30gVitamin A: 501IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!