Clafoutis dessert with apples and cinnamon
This French dessert resembles a casserole, an egg mousse or is it a cake after all? Clafoutis consists of a lush egg dough that can be topped with different fruits such as apple, cherries or raspberries.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 apples
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. butter + for greasing
- 50 g brown sugar brown
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 100 g sugar
- 80 g flour
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- 110 g sour cream
- Peel the apples and remove the core.
- Cut the apples into slices or narrow quarters.
- Mix with lemon juice in a bowl.
- Put the apples in a pan.
- Add oil and simmer for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Continue cooking until apples are soft, stirring all the time.
- Beat eggs, vanilla sugar and white sugar in a bowl with a whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add the flour and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Continue to whisk until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and pour in the milk.
- Blend until everything is a uniform mixture.
- Grease a large or a couple of small ramekins.
- Pour half of the batter into it.
- Spread apples on top and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake clafoutis with apples and cinnamon in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 35-40 minutes.
- The dessert can be served warm or cold.
- Casserole dish
Calories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 279mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 3gSugar: 35gVitamin A: 406IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 50mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!