Topped ciabatta roll with meat
Delicious Ciabatta roll with beef, tomatoes and peppers is a great snack. Quickly topped, this snack is great for takeaway.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 100 g butter
- 100 g beef cooked boneless
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- 1 to mato
- 1 bell bell pepper red
- Cut ciabatta rolls crosswise.
- Spread butter on both halves and place a few lettuce leaves on the bottom half.
- Slice peppers and tomatoes and spread on lettuce leaves with leek rings.
- Place the chopped beef on top of the vegetables and cover with the other half of the bread.
- cutting board
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 5gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 236mgPotassium: 109mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 921IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!