Chocolate syrniki cottage cheese rolls for breakfast
This sweet dish is a classic from Russian cuisine and is very popular for breakfast or brunch. This variant with cocoa conjures up a delicious chocolate flavor that is impossible to resist. It is often served with a dollop of sour cream and some jam. With various berries or fruits, these chocolate Syrniki can of course also be served as a dessert.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g cream cheese granular
- 1 egg
- 5-6 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp. baking cocoa
- 2-3 tbsp. flour
- 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Sour cream or yogurt, to taste
- Berries or fruits, to taste
- Put the granular cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the egg, sugar, cocoa and flour.
- Knead well with a hand mixer to avoid lumps.
- First form small balls from the finished dough, then flatten them and roll them in flour on both sides.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the syrniki over low heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve the curds with sour cream or yogurt, jam or berries.
Instead of flour, you can also roll the curd dumplings in semolina.
- Hand mixer
Calories: 401kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 28gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 761mgPotassium: 367mgFiber: 3gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 399IUCalcium: 190mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!