Chocolate smoothie with cherries and almond milk
In this chocolate smoothie cherries and chocolate go wonderfully together. The smoothie becomes super creamy and chocolaty with almond milk, peanut butter and cocoa.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 glasses sweet cherries pitted
- 1 glass almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 date optional
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- Wash, halve and pit the cherries.
- Put the cherries, almond milk and cocoa powder in the blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
- If desired, add 1 large date and 2 tablespoons peanut butter and blend until creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into the glasses.
- Serve the finished smoothie with drinking straws.
You can add 1 teaspoon of maple syrup to the smoothie as a sweetener instead of dates.
- Glass, 200 ml
- Smoothie glasses
Calories: 140kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 4gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 115mgPotassium: 363mgFiber: 4gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!