Chocolate smoothie bowl with strawberries and bananas
The chocolate frosting in the Smoothie Bowl turns into a crunchy crust that is so delightful to break up with a spoon and mix into a cold fruit smoothie.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 bananas
- 200 g strawberries frozen
- 100 ml vegetable milk e.g. almond milk
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon granola
- nuts to taste
- Peel the bananas, cut them into thin slices and put them in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix the bananas with the strawberries and milk.
- Blend everything with a blender until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a deep bowl and smooth the surface with a spoon.
- Place the smoothie bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Mix the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the smoothie bowl.
- Wait 1 to 2 minutes until the chocolate surface has set.
- Garnish the Smoothie Bowl with fresh fruit, granola and nuts as desired and enjoy.
- Freezer can
Calories: 921kcalCarbohydrates: 118gProtein: 12gFat: 49gSaturated Fat: 30gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 70mgPotassium: 1740mgFiber: 19gSugar: 65gVitamin A: 410IUVitamin C: 138mgCalcium: 249mgIron: 11mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!