Chocolate dessert with mascarpone cream and cherries
This dessert tastes incredibly delicious! The chocolatey mascarpone cream brings the taste in harmony and harmonizes perfectly with the juicy cherries.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g mascarpone
- 50 g natural yogurt
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 100 g chocolate
- 200 g lady fingers
- 1 jar cherries approx. 350 g
- 20 g almond leaves
- Chop the chocolate, melt over a hot water bath and let cool.
- Stir in mascarpone with yogurt, vanilla sugar, lemon juice and gradually melted chocolate.
- Lay out the cookies in a glass dish and spread the chocolate cream on top.
- Drain the cherries from the jar and spread on the chocolate cream and chill.
- Before serving, sprinkle the chocolate dessert with almond leaves.
Instead of topping with cherries, you can also use raspberries or tangerines.
- Hand mixer
- Glass bowl
Calories: 430kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 8gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 78mgPotassium: 190mgFiber: 2gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 877IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 127mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!