Clafoutis dessert with cherries, cream and vanilla
This delicate French dessert resembles a chocolate mousse. With sweet and sour cherries it tastes refreshing and super delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g cherries
- 200 g sour cherries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 50 g chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 200 ml cream
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 g flour
- 30 g cocoa powder
- Pit the cherries.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and pour in the cherries.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and spread over the cherries.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, milk, cream, salt and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour and cocoa in a bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients into liquid ingredients and stir.
- Pour egg mixture over berries.
- Bake clafoutis for 40-45 minutes in an oven preheated to 180° C.
- Cherry corer
- Casserole dish
Calories: 399kcalCarbohydrates: 50gProtein: 7gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 137mgSodium: 80mgPotassium: 349mgFiber: 3gSugar: 37gVitamin A: 753IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 96mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!