Tomato mozzarella skewers with melon and feta
Caprese as finger food skewers is a great change from a salad. In this recipe, tomatoes and mozzarella are spiced up with watermelon and feta cheese. Basil and balsamic cream provide the spicy aromatic note
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g date tomatoes
- 100 g feta
- 100 g watermelon
- 50 g mini mozzarella
- 1 handful basil leaves
- Balsamic cream to taste
- Cut feta and watermelon into cubes.
- Thread tomatoes, watermelon, feta, mozzarella and basil alternately onto skewers.
- Place the finger food skewers on a plate.
- Drizzle with balsamic cream before serving and enjoy.
- cutting board
- Shish kebabs
Calories: 109kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 6gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 289mgPotassium: 104mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 482IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 173mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!