Canapes from pancakes with ham and tomatoes
These colorful canapés made of thin pancakes with a spicy ricotta-horseradish cream, ham and tomatoes will certainly be the eye-catcher on the festive table. Preparing these appetizers takes a little time, but after two or three rolls, it rolls itself.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g flour
- salt to taste
- 2 eggs
- 800 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 400 g ricotta
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon horseradish cream
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 80 g ham
- 50 g arugula
- 300 g cherry tomatoes
- Sift flour into a bowl and add salt.
- Whisk eggs first and then add to flour.
- Add milk and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil as well and stir everything together until smooth.
- Grease a pan with vegetable oil, fry thin pancakes and then let cool.
- Mix ricotta with whipped cream and horseradish, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut ham and pancakes into strips about 3 to 4 cm narrow.
- First spread each pancake strip with the prepared ricotta mixture, then top with a ham strip and some arugula.
- Then place a cherry tomato on the edge of the strip and roll up into a tight roll.
- Pierce the roll with 2 canapes skewers and cut in half to make 2 canapés.
- Roll up all the pancake strips in this way and refrigerate the canapes until ready to serve.
- Canapes skewers
Calories: 465kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 18gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 237mgPotassium: 397mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 886IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 251mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!