Butter cake with almonds from yeast dough
Butter cake with almonds is heavenly delicious. The sheet cake becomes very moist due to the cream icing and the soft yeast dough with toasted almonds smells delicious and melts in your mouth.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g flour
- 1 cube yeast
- 1 egg
- 60 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g sugar
- 250 ml milk lukewarm
- 200 g almond flakes
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 125 g butter in flakes
- 200 ml cream
Prepare yeast dough
- Put half of the flour in a mixing bowl of a food processor.
- Crumble in the yeast.
- Add half of the sugar.
- Add some lukewarm milk and mix to a pre-dough.
- Let the pre-dough rise, covered, for about 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining sugar, the egg, the milk and the flour.
- Work everything into a nice smooth yeast dough.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Line a deep baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the dough and let it rise on the prepared tray for about 15-20 minutes.
- Using your fingers or a wooden spoon handle, press small indentations into the dough.
Spread the topping
- Sprinkle flaked almonds, powdered sugar, sugar and the butter flakes evenly over the dough.
- Bake the butter cake in the preheated oven for approx. 20 minutes at 180 °C - 200 °C top/bottom heat until golden brown.
- Remove the cake from the oven and pour liquid cream over it while it is still hot.
The butter cake is best served freshly baked. The sheet cake can also be frozen in portions and tastes like freshly baked after thawing and then briefly baked in hot air.
- Food processor
- Rolling Pin
Calories: 723kcalCarbohydrates: 74gProtein: 14gFat: 43gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 203mgPotassium: 318mgFiber: 5gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 1026IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 136mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!