Broccoli casserole with turkey, vegetables and cheese
This delicious broccoli casserole should definitely be prepared. Tender and juicy poultry meat, tasty vegetables, a delicious braising sauce and a crispy cheese crust ensure that this casserole will please everyone. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Please rate this recipe
- 650-700 g turkey breast fillets
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 500-600 g broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sour cream
- 70-100 g cheese
- Cut turkey breast fillets into small pieces.
- Put the meat in a greased baking dish.
- Salt, pepper and mix well.
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Peel onion and carrot.
- Remove the seeds from the bell bell pepper.
- Cut onion into half rings or quarter rings.
- Chop carrot and bell bell pepper into small pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the turkey.
- Beat eggs with sour cream, salt and pepper in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour the sauce into the baking dish.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for about 30-35 minutes.
- Then sprinkle with the grated cheese and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve broccoli casserole with turkey and vegetables immediately.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 328kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 41gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 196mgSodium: 215mgPotassium: 437mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 3210IUVitamin C: 102mgCalcium: 194mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!