Quick breakfast with muesli and dates
A great breakfast or dessert with dates, oatmeal, nuts and yogurt. Very simply grind dried fruit, oatmeal and a few other ingredients in a stand mixer. Instead of sugar - use honey or agave syrup. And already the dessert will not be too sweet, but filling and aromatic.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g dates seedless
- 100 g oat flakes
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 handful nuts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 tbsp. honey or agave syrup
- 400 g natural yogurt
- Berries to taste
- Grind dates with oats, coconut flakes, nuts, chia, salt and honey or syrup in a blender.
- Layer the granola in glasses.
- Top with yogurt and enjoy with berries.
- Stand mixer
Calories: 674kcalCarbohydrates: 130gProtein: 17gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 293mgPotassium: 1193mgFiber: 16gSugar: 82gVitamin A: 211IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 347mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!