Brandy sangria with oranges and lemons
In this recipe, the sangria with oranges and lemons is spiced up a bit with brandy. The easy-to-prepare punch is the perfect drink for a relaxing evening after a hard day at work or at a get-together with friends.
Please rate this recipe
- 750 ml red wine dry
- 500 ml mineral water
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 60 ml brandy
- 55 g cane sugar
- Wash orange and lemon and cut into thin slices.
- Mix cane sugar with red wine and add brandy.
- Stir together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over the orange and lemon slices.
- Strawberries or seasonal fruits can also be cut in for a fruity note.
- Top sangria with water and serve.
- Glass carafe
Calories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 192mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 48IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!