Braised chicken hearts with mushrooms
The hearts and mushrooms in the sauce become tender and really delicious. Stewed for a long time with onions and sour cream, the dish tastes juicy, aromatic and very filling. Braised chicken hearts are perfectly combined with many side dishes.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 kg chicken hearts
- 1-2 onions
- 350-400 g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 200-250 g sour cream
- 500-600 ml water
- Cut off the excess fat from the chicken hearts and rinse under running water.
- Peel onion and cut into small pieces or ring quarters.
- Cut mushrooms into medium sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté hearts in it for 15 minutes.
- Add onion and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and braise the whole thing for another 5 minutes.
- Salt, sprinkle with flour and add sour cream together with boiling water.
- Stir everything well.
- Put the stove on low heat and cook the dish under a lid for 40-50 minutes.
- Serve braised chicken hearts with rice or pasta.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
Calories: 384kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 29gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 244mgSodium: 158mgPotassium: 554mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 258IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 10mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!