Birthday cake with cream and bananas
Birthday cake with cream, bananas and grated chocolate is a variation of the classic mole cake. In this recipe, the sponge cake is colored blue and gets a great contrast from the bananas. The cake is wonderfully complemented by the delicious cream with grated chocolate.
Please rate this recipe
- 110 g butter soft
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 70 ml milk
- blue food coloring or cocoa powder
- 400 ml whipped cream cold
- 4 tsp San Apart
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Food coloring pink
- 30 g chocolate grated
- 3 bananas
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Line a small springform pan with baking paper.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Cream soft butter with the sugar and vanilla paste.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Stir in the flour mixture alternately with the milk.
- Color with blue food coloring.
- Mix everything together to form a uniform batter.
- Pour the batter into the springform pan.
- Bake the cake for 25-30 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Let it cool on a cake rack.
- Scoop out the cake base with a spoon, leaving a border all around.
- Transfer the cake crumbs to a bowl.
- Whip cold cream with powdered sugar and San Apart until firm.
- Color pink to taste.
- Fold in the shaved chocolate.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise.
- Place them side by side on the cake base.
- Spread the cream on top in mounds.
- Sprinkle the cake crumbs evenly on top.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Decorate the birthday cake with sugar sprinkles and cake decorations as desired.
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan 20 cm
- Cake rack
- Kitchen spatula
Calories: 491kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 6gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 142mgSodium: 201mgPotassium: 262mgFiber: 2gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 1192IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 97mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!