Beef salad with mango and arugula
A nutritious and refreshing salad of beef strips, fruity mango pieces, nutty arugula and tangy sweet dressing.
Please rate this recipe
- cutting board
- Salad bowl
- Dressing shaker
- 400 g fillet of beef
- 1 mango
- 200 g arugula
- 1 stick celery
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp. cane sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 squeeze lime juice
- 1 handful peanuts
- Pepper to taste
- Mix a marinade with soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, chili, some ginger grated and black pepper.
- Take some of the marinade for the dressing.
- Cut the beef into medallions.
- Place the meat in the marinade for 2 hours.
- Fry the meat in a pan over high heat.
- Cut the medallions into thin strips.
- Finely slice the celery stalk and fry it with the meat.
- For the dressing: add cane sugar, some ginger grated, squeeze of lime juice and some water to the marinade taken out.
- Peel the mango and cut into pieces.
- Mix the mango, beef with celery and arugula in a salad bowl.
- Dress with the salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve the salad.
Calories: 418kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 22gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 845mgPotassium: 657mgFiber: 3gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1799IUVitamin C: 27mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!