Baked sausages in puff pastry with sesame seeds and without yeast
It couldn’t be easier, especially when you need a quick snack! These sausages in puff pastry are quickly prepared and taste really good. The finished puff pastry is simply wrapped around the sausages and then baked in the oven. The simple but delicious pastry made of crispy puff pastry should not be missed.
Please rate this recipe
- 450 g puff pastry, from the refrigerator
- 15-20 sausages
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry on the baking paper.
- Cut into several long strips.
- Wrap each sausage tightly in a strip of pastry.
- Beat egg in a bowl with a fork.
- Brush the pastry with it and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve finished sausages in puff pastry as a snack.
- Baking tray
- Pastry roller