Baked salmon with soy sauce and honey marinade
An interesting recipe with salmon and a sweet marinade that is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. The salmon is marinated with teriyaki sauce and after cooking in the oven becomes tasty and super delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 600 g salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut the fish into portions.
- Mix soy sauce, honey and sesame seeds.
- Place the fish on an aluminum foil and coat with mixed sauce.
- Marinate the salmon for 15-20 minutes.
- Put the salmon in aluminum foil on the baking sheet and put it in the oven at 180 degrees.
- After 7 minutes, brush the fish with the sauce again.
- Cook for another 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve the salmon with fresh vegetables and herbs.
- small bowl
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 32gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 83mgSodium: 821mgPotassium: 776mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 60IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!