Baked oatmeal with chocolate flavor
A rich flavor, melted chocolate chips and a creamy texture. Even those who don't like oatmeal will love the oatmeal in this dessert.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 banana
- 40 g oat flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 40 g dark chocolate
- nuts to taste, optional
- dried cranberries or raisins, to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease a deep baking pan with butter.
- Peel and coarsely chop banana.
- Whisk fruit in a blender with oats, eggs, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar until smooth.
- Add nuts and dried fruit to taste.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- Break chocolate into pieces and press lightly into oatmeal mixture.
- Bake oatmeal dessert for about 20-25 minutes and then serve.
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 11gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 367mgPotassium: 582mgFiber: 8gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 346IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 205mgIron: 5mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!