Baked figs wrapped in bacon with feta cheese
This hot gourmet appetizer of baked figs wrapped in bacon with feta cheese is a treat for the palate. Baked figs with cheese and pine nuts are juicy and incredibly delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 10 figs large
- 5 strips bacon
- 2-3 tsp. feta cheese
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Make a deep cross-shaped incision at the top of each fig.
- Do not cut the fruit completely through.
- Stuff the figs with cheese and nuts.
- Cut the bacon in half lengthwise.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each fig, securing it with toothpicks.
- Place the figs in a baking dish and drizzle with a mixture of honey and vinegar.
- Bake the figs wrapped in bacon at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Casserole dish
Calories: 151kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 33mgPotassium: 307mgFiber: 4gSugar: 30gVitamin A: 188IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!