Baked eggplant with tomatoes and carrots
Eggplant with tomatoes, carrots and peppers with melted cheese is an appetizing snack. The eggplant rolls can be prepared in advance and the snack will look great on a barbecue buffet, but can also be served as a side dish for an oven dish.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 eggplants
- Salt to taste
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 1-2 to matoes
- pepper to taste
- 150 g cheese
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into thin slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse the eggplants and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet and fry the eggplants for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the eggplants to paper towels to degrease.
- Grate the carrots on a medium grater.
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat 2 more tablespoons of oil in a skillet.
- Fry the carrots for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the peppers and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes and let cool.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Mix ⅔ of the cheese with roasted vegetables.
- Place the filling on the eggplant slices and wrap into rolls.
- Place the stuffed eggplants in a baking dish greased with the remaining oil.
- Bake the eggplants for 15-20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking eggplants sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
Calories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 8gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 174mgPotassium: 530mgFiber: 6gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 4474IUVitamin C: 33mgCalcium: 204mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!