Cod with vegetables in baking paper packets
The cod captivates with its tender meat and juicy consistency. In baking paper packets steamed fish with tomatoes, olives and garlic becomes very aromatic and tasty.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 to matoes
- 120 g olives pitted
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 450 g cod fillet
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- oregano Dried, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Dice tomatoes and cut olives into rings.
- Peel and chop shallot and garlic.
- Cut fish fillets in two and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cut two large pieces of baking paper and spread them out.
- Place the fish on the paper and spread the vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Then drizzle with wine and olive oil.
- Close the paper into packets.
- Bake cod fish packets in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
- Open the packets, arrange on a plate and serve preferably immediately.
- cutting board
- Baking tray
Calories: 443kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 42gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 1064mgPotassium: 1311mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1351IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!