Baked chicken breast with tomatoes and soy sauce
This culinary delicious and very nice chicken breast from the oven is very easy to prepare. The dish is perfect both in everyday life and for a party.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 90 g hard cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 2 to matoes
- salt to taste
- peppe to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Dried garlic to taste
- Green herbs to taste
- Make 5-6 deep cross cuts on each fillet with a knife.
- Cut cheese and tomatoes into thin slices.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Insert one slice of tomato and cheese into each incision.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Mix soy sauce, oil and garlic in a small bowl and coat chicken with mixture.
- Bake chicken breast in oven at 200° C for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the baked chicken breast with chopped herbs and serve.
- Casserole dish
- small bowl
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 266kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 31gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 777mgPotassium: 605mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 772IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 176mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!