Baked apricots with goat cheese and nuts
Juicy apricots with a spicy filling of goat cheese and nuts. The apricots are baked in the oven and this makes the taste and aroma of the fruit even more intense.
Please rate this recipe
- 12 apricots
- 40 g pecans
- 200 g goat cheese soft
- 3 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 190°C top/bottom heat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the apricots in half and remove the seeds.
- Chop the nuts and mash the goat cheese with a fork.
- Mix the goat cheese and the nuts in a bowl.
- Fill the apricots with it.
- Place the apricot halves on a baking sheet and drizzle with honey.
- Bake the apricots in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- cutting board
Calories: 267kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 12gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 185mgPotassium: 329mgFiber: 3gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 2544IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!