Vegan cookies with ginger and cinnamon
These vegan cookies are prepared from a dough with coconut oil, almond drink and flour. Ginger, cinnamon and maple syrup give the cookies an aromatic and spicy note.
Please rate this recipe
- 210 g flour + for sprinkling
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¹⁄₂ tsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 30 ml almond drink
- 55 ml coconut oil
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in a bowl.
- Add maple syrup, almond drink and coconut oil.
- Mix everything together to form a uniform dough. If the dough is too sticky, just add some flour.
- Place the dough, wrapped in plastic wrap, in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the countertop with flour.
- Roll out the dough on it.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out the cookies.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake vegan cookies for 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Hand mixer
- Pastry roller
- Cookie cutter
Calories: 437kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 6gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 118mgPotassium: 85mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 92mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!