Bake Easter lamb for Easter brunch
An Easter lamb recipe that is quick and easy! The Easter lamb is prepared from a simple sponge with butter, sugar, eggs, flour and starch and baked in a special baking dish. A super simple Easter lamb that can not be missed at Easter!
Please rate this recipe
- Hand mixer
- Easter lamb baking pan
- Flour sifter
- 200 g butter soft
- 200 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 package Vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs
- 190 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 60 g cornstarch
- Raisins optional
- cloves for decorating
- Powdered sugar for serving
- Mix soft butter with sugar, pinch of salt and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and mix to a light mass.
- Sift the flour and mix with baking powder and cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- Butter the baking pan and fill it with the sponge mixture.
- Bake the Easter lamb in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Make a wooden stick test!
- Allow the cake to cool and remove from the pan.
- Dust the Easter lamb with powdered sugar before serving.
- Cloves can be used to decorate the eyes and snout.
Calories: 345kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 5gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 285mgPotassium: 56mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 619IUCalcium: 79mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!