Avocado dip with lime juice, garlic and sour cream
This spicy sour cream sauce made from avocado, sour cream, cilantro, garlic and lime juice from American cuisine tastes incredibly delicious. The avocado dip goes perfectly with burgers, chicken wings, roasted vegetables and Mexican dishes.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 avocados
- 1-2 sprigs cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic
- 120 ml sour cream
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- Cut avocado in half, pit, remove from peel and cut into medium slices.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Squeeze about 3 tablespoons of lime juice from the limes using a citrus squeezer.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve the avocado dip with burgers, chicken wings, roasted vegetables and Mexican dishes.
The avocado dip is similar to Mexican guacamole, but the consistency is more liquid and not spicy.
- cutting board
- Citrus juicer
Calories: 230kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 323mgPotassium: 570mgFiber: 8gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 388IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!