Asparagus wrapped in bacon with chicken breast
Asparagus wrapped in bacon with chicken breast is a great dish prepared in the oven. The meat is very juicy and tender, while the bacon slices give it a delicious smoky flavor and crispy crust.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + a little for greasing
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder ground
- ½ tsp paprika
- 100 g mozzarella
- 12-16 spears green asparagus
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Cut each chicken fillet deeply lengthwise.
- Unfold like a book to get a wide piece.
- Flatten slightly.
- Rub fillets with salt, spices and olive oil.
- Grate mozzarella cheese to medium size.
- Trim woody ends from asparagus.
- On the edge of the fillet, place the grated cheese and 3-4 asparagus spears.
- Roll up the chicken into a tight roll.
- Wrap the chicken rolls with bacon.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake the asparagus wrapped in bacon in a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Calories: 393kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 55gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 166mgSodium: 423mgPotassium: 958mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 619IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 149mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!