Stew with peppers, onions, tomatoes and sausages
The stew with aromatic vegetables turns into a thick, sweet and sour sauce that goes perfectly with smoked sausages. As a side dish is perfect boiled rice or baguette!
Please rate this recipe
- 2 onions
- 3 bell peppers
- 420 g sausages smoked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- 120 ml water
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp paprika powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 450 g canned tomatoes
- 3-4 feathers spring onions
- Peel onions and dice finely.
- Wash peppers, remove core and cut into fine strips.
- Cut sausages into slices.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Add onions, peppers and sausages.
- Season with salt and sauté over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When vegetables have softened, add water.
- Add honey, paprika powder, black pepper and chopped tomatoes, stir and bring to a boil.
- Then reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes until the stew is thickened.
- Chop the spring onions and sprinkle over the stew.
For a bright colorful dish, you can use peppers of different colors.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 477kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 17gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 1256mgPotassium: 811mgFiber: 5gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 3276IUVitamin C: 130mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!