Quiche with chanterelles, sour cream and cheese
A crispy shortcrust pastry, roasted mushrooms and a cheese filling make this quiche irresistibly delicious. Baked in a short time, this delicious cake will disappear from the table in minutes.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g butter cold
- 70 g sour cream
- 1 onion
- 200 g hard cheese
- 350 g chanterelles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 350 g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ tsp nutmeg ground
- Sift the flour.
- Then mix with the salt and baking powder.
- Rub the flour and cold butter into crumbs with your hands.
- Add the sour cream.
- Knead a soft dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes and let rest.
- Cut the onion into small cubes with a knife.
- Coarsely grate the cheese.
- Roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Heat vegetable oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Sauté the onion for about 3 - 4 minutes until translucent.
- Add the chanterelles to the onions.
- Sauté for 5-7 minutes over high heat until the liquid has evaporated.
- Season the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then remove from heat and let cool.
- Roll out the dough thinly and place in a round oven dish.
- Press firmly against the sides and bottom.
- Place the mold with the dough in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk sour cream with egg, flour and ⅔ of the cheese.
- Add nutmeg and black pepper.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator.
- Place the fried mushrooms on the dough, pour the sour cream mixture over them.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the quiche.
- Bake the quiche in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Hand mixer
- Cling film
- Frying pan
- Oven dish
Calories: 846kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 23gFat: 66gSaturated Fat: 40gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 246mgSodium: 1023mgPotassium: 760mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1943IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 579mgIron: 6mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!