Pumpkin pie with cinnamon in shortcrust pastry
Delightful pumpkin pie filled with tender pumpkin puree and a unique cinnamon flavor delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 350 g flour
- 150 g butter cold, in pieces
- 20 g sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons water cold
- 650-700 g pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix the flour with pieces of butter and half of the sugar to make crumbs.
- Pour in ice water and knead into a shortcrust dough.
- Place the dough wrapped in a foil in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into large pieces.
- Boil in water for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Remove the pumpkin flesh from the pot and let cool.
- Finely puree the pumpkin with a hand blender.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Put the yolk in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the egg yolk with the sugar.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree and the cinnamon.
- Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until firm and mix in small amounts with the pumpkin puree.
- Roll out the dough and press into a greased baking dish.
- Spread the pumpkin filling over the dough.
- Bake the pumpkin pie for 10 minutes at 240 ° C and another 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Hand mixer
- Wooden roller
- Slotted spoon
- Hand blender
- Casserole dish
Calories: 355kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 7gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 151mgPotassium: 343mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 7445IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 34mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!