Plum Datschi from yeast dough with cinnamon
Plum Datschi heralds the arrival of autumn! An aromatic plum cake made of yeast dough with a nice sour and cinnamon flavor that tastes delicious! The Zwetschgendatschi is baked as a sheet cake and invites with its tempting aroma to a coffee afternoon.
Please rate this recipe
- 350 g flour
- 7 g dry yeast
- 40 g sugar
- 50 g butter soft
- 150 ml milk warm
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 kg plums or prunes
- In a food processor, mix soft butter, egg, sugar, pinch of salt and warm milk.
- Add flour with dry yeast.
- Knead everything into a smooth yeast dough.
- Let the dough rest covered in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the plums in half and remove the seeds.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Knead the dough again and roll it out on the baking sheet.
- Place the plums side by side on the yeast dough.
- Cover the cake and let it stand for another 20 minutes.
- Bake the Zwetschgen Datschi at 180°C for about 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl.
- While the plum cake is still hot, sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Serve plum dachshi with whipped cream.
- Food processor
- Pastry roller
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
Calories: 242kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 6gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 228mgFiber: 3gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 518IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!