Plum cake with almonds, butter and eggs
The cake is a combination of a very delicious fluffy, tender dough and sweet and sour plums. The delicious plum cake with almonds becomes fluffy, juicy and just melts in your mouth.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 220 g almonds ground
- 5 plums large
- 120 g butter soft
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- Powdered sugar for serving
- oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C.
- Grease a 25 cm baking dish with oil.
- Cut the plums into wedges.
- Put the almonds in a bowl with the flour and mix.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a separate bowl with a mixer.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the almond and flour mixture and stir to form a uniform batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread well.
- Press the plums into the batter.
- Bake the plum cake for 45-50 minutes at 175 ° C.
- Remove the finished cake from the oven and let it cool in the mold for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the plum cake with powdered sugar and cut into pieces.
- Baking pan
- Hand mixer
- Powdered sugar shaker
Calories: 312kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 7gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 99mgPotassium: 235mgFiber: 3gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 461IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!