Aromatic pickled cucumber soup with beans, sausage and ham
This pickled cucumber soup is prepared so quickly that a few minutes are enough for lunch to be ready. In just half an hour, a thick, rich and very tasty appetizer is ready. The vegetables and meat are sautéed separately and then briefly cooked together. That’s why the dish is very aromatic and intense flavor.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 onion
- 3-4 pickled cucumbers
- 150 g sausage, smoked
- 150 g ham
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1500 ml broth
- salt, to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 200 g beans, canned or cooked
- 100 g olives, pitted
- ½ lemon
- Peel onion.
- Cut onion, cucumber, sausage and ham into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté onion in it for about 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add cucumbers and tomato paste, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- In another pan, fry sausage and ham without oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Bring broth to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add salt and spices to taste.
- Add sautéed vegetables, sausage and ham, beans and olives to broth.
- Boil soup for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish pickle soup with lemon slices before serving.
- cutting board
- Frying pan