Pasta with zucchini, salmon and lemon
This is a simple pasta recipe that tastes delicious and is also visually eye-catching. Spicy notes of basil and lemon zest give this simple pasta dish with fresh vegetables and tender fish a sophisticated taste. This is how pasta can be enjoyed!
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 zucchini
- 250 g salmon fillet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 stalks basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 450 g pasta
- salt to taste
- 60 ml white wine dry
- Black pepper to taste
- ½ lemon
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a saucepan.
- Wash zucchini and cut into fine julienne strips.
- Alternatively, grate zucchini with a vegetable slicer.
- Cut salmon fillets into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Wash basil leaves, pat dry and chop coarsely.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Add zucchini strips and sauté for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute more.
- Then pour white wine, stir and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Add salmon, basil, salt and pepper and simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Strain pasta in a colander and set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- Then add the pasta and some of the pasta water to the pan and mix well.
- Wash the lemon and grate the zest with a fine grater.
- Then sprinkle the lemon zest over the pasta.
- Before serving, dress with basil leaves as desired.
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
- Vegetable slicer
- Frying pan
- Pasta strainer
Calories: 659kcalCarbohydrates: 89gProtein: 29gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 69mgPotassium: 851mgFiber: 5gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 338IUVitamin C: 25mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!