Aromatic millet porridge with pumpkin and butter
Nutritious and aromatic millet porridge with juicy pumpkin fits wonderfully into the autumn season. Millet porridge is boiled with water and cooked together with pumpkin - the result is great!
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g millet groats
- 300 ml water
- 100 g pumpkin
- sugar to taste
- salt to taste
- Butter to taste
- Rinse the millet, place in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes.
- Add pumpkin to the porridge along with sugar and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for another 15-20 minutes.
- Add butter to the millet porridge.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes with the lid closed.
Millet porridge can also be cooked with milk.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 6gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 11mgPotassium: 268mgFiber: 5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 4257IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!