Melon sorbet from watermelon and lime juice
A refreshing, aromatic and incredibly beautiful dessert made from watermelon with only four ingredients. The melon sorbet is very invigorating and delicious, especially on hot summer days.
Please rate this recipe
- 180 ml water
- 130 g sugar
- 4 kg seedless watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Pour the water into a small saucepan and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the syrup for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let cool for 1 hour.
- Blend the seeded watermelon and lime juice with a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add the sugar syrup and blend again.
- Pour the melon mixture into an ice cream container and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Stir the sorbet after every half hour.
- Remove the melon sorbet from the ice cream container using an ice cream scoop.
- Serve the sorbet in a dessert bowl.
- Stirring spoon
- Ice container
- Stand mixer
- Ice cream scoop
- Dessert bowl
Calories: 428kcalCarbohydrates: 109gProtein: 6gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 13mgPotassium: 1129mgFiber: 4gSugar: 95gVitamin A: 5694IUVitamin C: 83mgCalcium: 73mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!