Iced coffee with cocoa and mint
This iced coffee with cocoa is ideal for the hot summer days. The iced coffee is additionally refined with mint and tastes incredibly delicious. The coffee has a pleasant aroma and the mint gives it a super fresh touch.
Please rate this recipe
- 5-6 leaves mint for serving
- 1 tsp. coffee powder soluble
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 ice cubes for serving
- 200 ml milk
- Whip milk, cocoa, coffee and sugar in a stand mixer.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and fill with iced coffee.
- Garnish the iced coffee with mint and enjoy.
- Measuring cup
- Stand mixer
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 7gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 90mgPotassium: 455mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 335IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 236mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!