Hot chocolate with red wine
Hot chocolate with red wine is an extraordinary combination. The chocolate tastes incredibly rich and has an amazing aroma.
Please rate this recipe
- 360 ml milk
- 50-60 g dark chocolate
- 240 ml red wine
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Add chocolate in pieces and stir until chocolate dissolves.
- Pour in the wine.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Heat the hot chocolate, but do not bring to a boil.
- Serve hot chocolate in cups.
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 8gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 87mgPotassium: 569mgFiber: 3gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 304IUCalcium: 231mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!